- 100 g brown suger
- 10 g cinnamon
- 640 g plain flour
- 150 g Butter, softened
- 360 g suger
- 2 eggs
- 360 g buttermilk
- 10 g baking soda
2h 20minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put cinnamon suger mix in TM bowl and mix 5sec/speed 4.Set aside.
2. Add suger to bowl and pulverise 10sec/speed 9.Insert butterfly,add butter and whip for 2 min/speed4.Add 2 eggs during whiping through MC hole.
3. Take out butterfly,add buttermilk,flour and baking soda and mix 45sec/speed 4 and slowly increase to speed 6.
4. Put half of butter into greased loaf pan.Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture on top of the butter.Add remaining butter and sprinkle with last of cinnamon mixture.Swirl with a knife.
5. Bake at 250C for 50min or till toothpick tester come clean.Cool in the pan for 20min before removing from pan.
Makes one big or two small loafs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake