- 500 grams bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt, I use ground Himalayan Rock Salt
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams full fat milk
- 30 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 60 grams Butter, room temperature
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, or 1 stick of cinnamon ground
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 1 tbsp Boiling water
1 - Combine Milk and yeast in bowl, heat 2min, 37 Deg Speed 1.
2 - Add remaining Ingredients.
3 - Mix 10 sec, Speed 8.
4 - , , 2 min.
5 - Roll Dough into a ball and wrap in Thermomat, let it rise for 30 min.
6 - Once doubled in size, divide dough into 2 portions.
7 - Roll each portion out into a rectangle shape 20 x 30 cm.
8 - Sprinkle rolled out dough evenly with half the cinnamon mix.
9 - Roll up into a tight log shape and cut evenly into 8 portions using a greased knife.
10 - Place on a baking tray 3 cm apart lined with baking paper.
11 - Repeat steps 7 - 10 for remaining dough.
12 - let the dough sit on the trays until doubled in size, I cover mine with the thermomat to help it along.
13 - Bake for 20 - 25min at 180 degrees celsius (this is for a fan forced oven) until golden brown
14 - Remove from oven and allow to cool on trays.
1 - Combine sugars and cinnamon in bowl and mix 20sec speed 10.
2 - Put aside to use on dough.
* When Cinnamon Rolls have almost cooled, carry out these steps -
1 - Mill sugar for 20 seconds on Speed 10.
2 - Add Boiling water.
3 - Drizzle over Cinnamon Scrolls and allow to cool and icing to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves