- 140 grams dates
- 60 grams walnuts
- 80 grams Weetbix, (or other cereal)
- 120 grams Butter
- 75 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
Place dates, walnuts and weetbix in the TM bowl. Turbo2 or 3 times.
Transfer to a separate bowl. No need to clean the TM bowl.
Place butter, sugar and egg in the TM bowl. Mix 1 min/speed 4.
Return date/walnut/weetbix mixture to the TM bowl. Add flour and spices. Mix 30 sec/speed 7.
Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on trays. Flatten slightly with a fork.
Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until brown. Transfer to cooling rack and cool.
A great way to use up cereal crumbs. Modified from the recpie 'Spiced Cinnamon Cookies' from the Weet-Bix website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar