- 300 gram Self Raising Flour
- 90 gram Butter cut into chunks
- 150 g Milk
- 30 gram pecans
- 30 gram walnuts
- 30 gram macadamias
- 30 gram hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 70 gram Butter cut into chunks
- 40 gram Coconut sugar
- 6 heaped tablespoon Maple Syrup.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat Oven to 200C, line a tray with baking paper.
2. Place flour & butter into bowl & mix 5 sec/speed 5 til breadcrumbs mixture.
3. With lid set on knead 40-60sec adding milk slowy through MC hole til a soft dough forms.
4. Turn out dough onto Thermomat, half mixture & roll out dough to a rectangle approx 4-5mm thick.
5.No need to wash bowl, Place Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamias, hazelnuts & Coconut Sugar into mixing bowl mix on 10 sec/speed 4.
6. Add butter to mixing bowl and mix together 5 sec/speed 4.
7. Half the filling mixture and lightly spread over dough, roll up & cut into 3cm scroll pieces, add to baking tray. Let prove for 20 minutes.
8. Lightly cover over all scrolls on the tray with Maple Sryup, bake for 15mins or until golden brown.
9. Lightly drizzle Maple Sryup over the scrolls when taken out of the oven.
After spreading the filling mixture over the dough add frozen blueberries or mixed berries then roll up & cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blackberry Muffins
- Triple Choc Cafe Cookie
- Golden Syrup Cake
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese