- 165 g Butter, room temperature
- 160 g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 140 g yoghurt, plain, greek or natural
- 200 g SR flour
- Zest of 1 Mandarin, or 1 Orange
- 1/2 cup of white choc bits
- 250 g icing sugar
- 40 g juice from mandarin, or juice from orange
- 30 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a muffin tin with patty cake moulds.
1) Place butter and castor sugar into the and mix for 30 seconds/sp4.
2) Add 1 egg at a time to the and mix for 10 seconds/sp4 in between each addition. Then scrape the sides of the bowl.
3) Add yoghurt and mix for 20 seconds/sp4
4) Add SR Flour and zest to the and mix for 30 seconds/sp4.
If the mixture looks split throughout the process don't worry, this is completely normal.
5) Divide mixture between the cupcakes and sprinkle with white chocolate buds.
Bake for 15-20 mins. Or until you can poke it with a skewer and it comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before icing.
Place all ingredients into the and mix for 15 seconds/sp5
Ice cupcakes and serve! YUM!
Freezes really well for a treat to take to school or work!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.