- 75g cup of almonds
- 2 level tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 3/4 cup of dates
- 1.5 cup of cashews, Soaked overnight, drained
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil
- 110g coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 2 level tablespoons honey
Recipe is created for
1. Soak cashews in cold water for at least 8 hours but overnight is best
2. Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes and then drain the water before putting in the thermomix
3. Add almonds and desiccated coconut to the thermomix along with the dates and process for 10 seconds on speed 9. (should resemble a fine grain).
4. Press the mixture into an 8 inch springform pan or smaller individual tins like you see in the picture. Push down firmly until it is well compacted and even. Put in the fridge to set. This can be made the day before
5. Add soaked cashews to the thermomix bowl along with lime juice, lime zest, coconut oil, coconut milk and honey and blend speed 9 50 seconds. Scrape sides of thermomix bowl, and blend on speed 6 for 2 minutes.
6. Pour mixture onto the base, spread evenly and sprinkle with lime zest
7. Store in the freezer and take out 30 minutes before serving
You can replace lime with a small lemon if needed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings