- 75g cup of almonds
- 2 level tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 3/4 cup of dates
- 1.5 cup of cashews, Soaked overnight, drained
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil
- 110g coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 2 level tablespoons honey
Recipe is created for
1. Soak cashews in cold water for at least 8 hours but overnight is best
2. Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes and then drain the water before putting in the thermomix
3. Add almonds and desiccated coconut to the thermomix along with the dates and process for 10 seconds on speed 9. (should resemble a fine grain).
4. Press the mixture into an 8 inch springform pan or smaller individual tins like you see in the picture. Push down firmly until it is well compacted and even. Put in the fridge to set. This can be made the day before
5. Add soaked cashews to the thermomix bowl along with lime juice, lime zest, coconut oil, coconut milk and honey and blend speed 9 50 seconds. Scrape sides of thermomix bowl, and blend on speed 6 for 2 minutes.
6. Pour mixture onto the base, spread evenly and sprinkle with lime zest
7. Store in the freezer and take out 30 minutes before serving
Accessories you need
You can replace lime with a small lemon if needed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments