- 200 grams Clinkers (Cadburys), (1 bag of Clinkers)
- 250 grams Malt 'O' Milk Biscuits (Arnott's), (1 packet)
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams condensed milk, (1/2 standard tin of condensed milk)
- 125 grams milk or dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
1. Crush biscuits for 2 Seconds, speed 4-6 and set aside.
2. Use turbo to crush clinkers until they are broken up, but not too small, as you want to see the colours in the slice. Set aside with the biscuits.
3. Add butter and condensed milk to thermomix bowl for 2 minutes, 60 degrees on speed 2.
4. Add the biscuits and clinkers to TM bowl on reverse , speed 4 until mix is combined.
5. Put mix into slice tin and press flat. Clean thermomix bowl and dry to ensure no water remains.
6. When mix is cool, melt chocolate in TM bowl for 2 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 3. Pour over the clinker base, spread thinly across the top.
7. Place into fridge until set. Cut into squares and enjoy.
The top layer of chocolate is meant to be spread quite thin. You may like to melt more chocolate (a full block) if you like it thicker.
I like to double the recipe to use up the full can of condensed milk and large block of chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin pie
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE