THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 banana, or 3
- 160 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, optional - extra fluff
- 1 egg
Recipe is created for
1. Place banana in bowl and mix for 10sec, speed 4. Srape down sides
2. Add remainder of ingrediants and mix for 20-30sec, speed 4. Scrape sides of bowl and resume if needed until all ingredients are smoothly mixed together.
3. Heat non-stick fry pan and cook till golden brown each side.
This makes 4 quite large pancakes which fills Mr 7yr old to the brim - but he does love pancakes! The recipe from which this was adapted stated it makes 10-12 portions when spooning in 1-2tbs dollops.
Creation of Masterpiece
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites