- 70 g canola oil
- 90 g maple syrup
- 90 g honey
- 270 g rolled oats
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 50 g blanched almonds , halved
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g Cashews
Recipe is created for
Combine Oil, Maple and Honey in the thermomix, and heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 20-30 seconds on reverse speed 3.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread ingredients evenly on the tray.
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 mins, ensuring that you mix the museli every 5 mins.
After 15 mins baking, remove from oven and immediately transfer museli to a cool surface to stop the cooking process.
Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Crunchy museli is delicious with berry coulis and your home made thermomix yoghurt...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce