- 70 g canola oil
- 90 g maple syrup
- 90 g honey
- 270 g rolled oats
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 50 g blanched almonds , halved
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g Cashews
Recipe is created for
Combine Oil, Maple and Honey in the thermomix, and heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 20-30 seconds on reverse speed 3.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread ingredients evenly on the tray.
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 mins, ensuring that you mix the museli every 5 mins.
After 15 mins baking, remove from oven and immediately transfer museli to a cool surface to stop the cooking process.
Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Crunchy museli is delicious with berry coulis and your home made thermomix yoghurt...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins