- 70 g canola oil
- 90 g maple syrup
- 90 g honey
- 270 g rolled oats
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 50 g blanched almonds , halved
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g Cashews
8Recipe is created for
Combine Oil, Maple and Honey in the thermomix, and heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 20-30 seconds on reverse speed 3.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread ingredients evenly on the tray.
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 mins, ensuring that you mix the museli every 5 mins.
After 15 mins baking, remove from oven and immediately transfer museli to a cool surface to stop the cooking process.
Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Crunchy museli is delicious with berry coulis and your home made thermomix yoghurt...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Chocolate granola bars
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins