- 70 g canola oil
- 90 g maple syrup
- 90 g honey
- 270 g rolled oats
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 50 g blanched almonds , halved
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g Cashews
Recipe is created for
Combine Oil, Maple and Honey in the thermomix, and heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 20-30 seconds on reverse speed 3.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread ingredients evenly on the tray.
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 mins, ensuring that you mix the museli every 5 mins.
After 15 mins baking, remove from oven and immediately transfer museli to a cool surface to stop the cooking process.
Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Crunchy museli is delicious with berry coulis and your home made thermomix yoghurt...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies