- 70 g canola oil
- 90 g maple syrup
- 90 g honey
- 270 g rolled oats
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 50 g blanched almonds , halved
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g Cashews
8Recipe is created for
Combine Oil, Maple and Honey in the thermomix, and heat for 2 minutes, 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for 20-30 seconds on reverse speed 3.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread ingredients evenly on the tray.
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15 mins, ensuring that you mix the museli every 5 mins.
After 15 mins baking, remove from oven and immediately transfer museli to a cool surface to stop the cooking process.
Store in a airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Crunchy museli is delicious with berry coulis and your home made thermomix yoghurt...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars