- 200 grams sweet biscuits
- 50 grams Butter
- 3 Limes, Zest and Juice
- 200 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 grams sour cream
- 20 grams cornflour
- 200 grams frozen or fresh raspberries
Recipe is created for
Add biscuits into TM bowl and crush for 8 secs on speed 7 (or until all biscuits have crumbed). Set aside.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1.
Add reserved crumbs and mix for 3 secs on speed 4.
Press into base of lined 20cm spring form tin. Set aside.
Place zest and sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients except raspberries and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Pour filling onto base. Sprinkle raspberries on top and bake 180 degrees for 40 minutes or until custard is just wobbly in centre.
Dust with icing sugar and cool completely before serving with ice cream or whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Gluten Free Sponge Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)