THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 420 g kidney beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon water or coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 Majool dates, halved and pitted
- 20 g Goji Berries
- 65 g Raw maple syrup
- 70 g raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
1. Place kidney beans, water or coffee, vanilla extract, Majool dates, goji berries, majool dates and 1 egg into TM bowl and puree on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add remaining eggs and mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
3. Add cacao powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and blend 5 seconds/speed 4.
4. Pour into a lined cake tin and bake in a moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes.
This is a variation on the original 'magic bean cake', I just wanted to reduce the calories and make it sugar free. One piece of cake works out to be approximately 120 calories and full of goodness. This cake is suitable for freezing. Hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread