- 150 g almonds
- 320 g Desiccated Coconut
- 120 g coconut oil
- 170 g honey
- 2 lemons
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 pinches salt
Mill almonds into almond flour, 10 seconds/speed 9
Peel lemons and add to the TM bowl
Chop 10 seconds / speed 9
Scape the sides of the bowl and add dessicated coconut
Blend 2 seconds / speed 5
Add honey, coconut oil, juice from the 2 lemons, and salt. Blend 5 seconds / speed 5.
Scrape down bowl. Blend 5 seconds / speed 5
Roll into balls and then into dessicated coconut
Put in the fridge to firm up.
Store in the fridge (they soften out of the fridge as the coconut oil will soften).
Accessories you need
Inspired by My Petite Kitchen cookbook.
Can store in the freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Valentine's Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (paleo, vegan)
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice