THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams SR flour
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Butter
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 160 grams Milk
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 6-8 Passionfruit Pulp (approx. 6-8 passionfruit), if using from jar about 150gms
- 1 Lemon peel, (Peel one lemon with vegetable peeler)
Recipe is created for
Grease one 6 cup cappacity round casserole dish (make sure it fits inside the Varoma Dish)
Mill Sugar and Lemon Peel on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
add butter and cream on speed 4 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides.
Add egg and Coconut milk and combine on speed 3 for 10 seconds
Add sifted Flour and fold gently on speed 2 for 10 seconds with the aid of spatula.
Remove lid and stir with Spatula until well combined.
Pour Mixture into casserole dish and set into Varoma dish.
Mill sugar and cornflour on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
Sprinkle over pudding mixture in Casserole dish.
Add milk and lemon juice to TM bowl and cook on speed 3/ 100 degrees/ 5 minutes or until boiling.
(dont worry if mixture curdles)
Add passionfruit pulp and mix on speed 2 for 5 seconds to combine.
Pour Hot Liquid over dry sugar and cornflour on top of Pudding mix.
Dont bother rinsing bowl and add 500gms of water and place on Thermomix with Varoma placed on the top.
Cook on Varoma setting for 40 -45 minutes, speed 3. or until skewer inserted halfway into pudding comes out clean.
Dust with icing sugar and serve with vanilla Ice Cream or Cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread