- 125 g Butter
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 270 g SRFlour
- 90 g Coconut
- 40 g Milk
- Add butter and sugar into the bowl. Mix on Speed 4 for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix Speed 5 for 30-40 seconds. Scrape mixutre from sides and repeat until combined.
- Roll into balls (approx tablespoon per ball) and flatten with a fork or spoon.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes until just beginning to brown.
- Cool on rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup