- 100 grams Butter
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 grams S/R flour
- 150 grams Coconut
- 5 grams Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare baking trays.
- Melt butter 2 mins, 60 degrees, speed 2.
- Blend butter and sugar 10 secs speed 2.
- Add egg and vanilla. Combine 10 secs speed 2.
- Add flour and coconut. Combine 20 secs speed 4.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture, roll into a ball and flatten with palm. Place onto baking trays. Mixture makes approx. 24 biscuits.
- Place into moderate oven (180 degrees) and bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days. Biscuits can also be frozen for longer storage.
Accessories you need
Add 1/2 cup choc chips, cranberries, or sultanas for extra taste.
You can also use less sugar.
You can also add the juice of half a lemon for a zesty taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)