- 60 g Desiccated Coconut
- 60 g rolled oats
- 240 g Icing sugar mixture
- 75 g plain flour
- 60 g Butter, unsalted
- 90 g olive oil
- 6 egg whites, lightly whisked
- 250 g cherries, halved, seeded
Preheat oven to 200c (180c fan forced). Grease/line 12 find pans or a 12 hold muffin pan.
Pulverise rolled oats and coconut in thermomix bowl until desired consistency.
Place butterfly in bowl. Add flour and icing sugar and mix on speed 3 until combined (about 15 seconds).
Add butter and egg whites and stir on wooden spoon setting until just combined (about 10-15 rotations).
Spoon mixture into prepared pans. Top with cherries. Bake, uncovered for 25 mins. Stand for 5 mins then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Accessories you need
You could use almond meal in place of the coconut or oats for a more authentic friand. You will not need to grind the almond meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis