- 1 egg white
- 1 egg yolk
- 55 grams caster sugar
- 120 grams Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
Place egg white into clean dry bowl on speed 4 for about 5 minutes. Pour out into clean dish.
Add all other ingredients and stir on speed 2 for about 2 minutes.
Gently mix in the egg whites and spoon small amounts onto oven tray. (covered with Baking paper)
Cook on 160o for about 15 minutes. Then turn down the oven to 140o and bake for another 30 minutes. Until the Macaroons are nice and firm and brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS