- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams Boiling water
- 225 grams Butter
- 225 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 25 grams Butter
- 180 grams cream cheese
- 375 grams icing sugar
- 25 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 4 tablespoons Malibu, Coconut Rum
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Soak the coconut in the boiling water and leave for about 5 minutes
(until the coconut soaks up the water).
Put all the ingredients (including the undrained soaked coconut)
into the Thermomix and mix (about speed 5) until you have a soft batter.
Pour into cake tin (I use 2 loaf tins).
Cook for about 25-35 minutes, or until ready
(cake tester inserted should come out clean).
MALIBU CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
Beat the butter in the Thermomix until soft and creamy.
Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
Add the icing sugar, coconut and Malibu and mix until combined.
Ice the cake with the frosting.
I use 2 loaf tins for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP