- 1 can 395g Sweetened Condensed Milk ( Not lite), Nestle is best
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid glucose
- 125 grams Butter
- 200 grams white chocolate melts, (or dark choc melts for choc fudge)
- 30 --- Mls of strong espresso, (or 3 teaspoons of instant powdered)
Add to TM bowl - Milk, Butter, sugar and glucose - cook 100C - 8 mins - speed 4
Give the bowl a scrape - Add coffee
cook for a further 20 mins - varoma temp - speed 4
Add chocolate - stir through 15 secs - - speed 4
pour into a lined square pan or a slice tray
bang the tray on the bench to bring any air bubbles to the top - set aside or in the fridge to set
slice with a hot knife or a piece of dental floss into squares
Store in a airtight container in the fridge
you can make this a coffee choc fudge by using dark choc instead of white choc
It is important to keep the coffee liquid to 30 mls, otherwise the fudge will not set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins