- 120 grams Butter
- 90 sugar
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 level tablespoon Instant coffee powder, dissolve in 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
1. Add all ingredients to the .
2. Whizz sp4/15-20 seonds, until clumps form.
3. Wrap in clingfilm and put in the fridge for a few minutes while making the cupcakes.
Line a muffin tray or patty pan/s with 12 liners.
Preheat oven to 180C.
1. Break the two eggs into a cup, whisk lightly with a fork and top with cream to make 1 cup.
2. Pour into . Whizz sp4/ 15 seconds
3. Add remaining ingredients
4. Whizz sp 4-5, 10 seconds. Scrape and repeat for a further 15 secs or until well combined.
5. Fill paper liners to about 2/3 capacity ( a spring loaded icecream scoop works well for this)
6. Remove streusel from fridge and generously break small pieces over the top of each cake (a good heaped tablespoon, broken up)..see picture
7. Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked when tested.
7. Leave in trays for 10 minutes before carefull easing out and putting on a cooling rack.
7. When cold dust lightly with sifted icing sugar if desired.
Cup cake dough
This recipe is a combination of 2 of my recipes, with slight modification. "Easy peasy cupcakes" and "Streuselkuchen".
They freeze well.
If you like my recipes, consider joining my little FaceBook group "Thermify me.." for more fun recipes and tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies