- 185 g Butter
- 160 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 280 g plain flour
- 100 g 100 s + 1000 s
8Recipe is created for
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Add egg, beat on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add flour and 100s + 1000s, mix on
interval speed for 30 seconds. Open lid, scrape down sides of the bowl
with spatula and mix another 15 seconds on interval speed, using the
spatula to help incorporate.
Roll mixture into a 30cm long log. Roll in plastic wrap.
Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill. (Alternatively, place in the freezer for 20 minutes.)
Slice into 1cm thick slices. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake in moderate oven for 12 minutes. Rest on tray before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
These delicious cookies were converted from a recipe on Taste.
The kids saw the picture and begged me to cook with them. I wasn't
expecting them to be overly tasty, but they were really good and we will
definitley be making them again! Because the mixture is placed in the
fridge or freezer to chill before cooking, it would be a great idea to
make a double batch and keep one log in the freezer for another time.
From my blog: //tonicoward.blogspot.com/2011/05/thermomix-cooking-confetti-cookies.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)