- 100 grams almond meal
- 100 grams softened butter
- 70 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg, 60 grams
- 190 grams plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180 celcius prepare cookie sheet (do not use baking paper, the pressed cookies need to go directly onto the tray)
Add softened butter and icing sugar to the bowl, cream 1 minute speed 3. Scrape down the sides at intervals if needed until pale in colour and fluffy.
Add whole egg to the bowl and mix 30 seconds speed 4 until combined with butter mixture.
Add almond meal and plain flour and mix 20 seconds speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 4 until combined.
Scoop cookie dough into the cookie dough press and continue following instructions for your particular press. Add any extra decorations to be baked to the cookies and place in the oven.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
Remove from the baking tray to a wire rack and cool before decorating.
Prepare Cookie Dough
Accessories you need
Mini choc chips, mini m&m's and little jelly jubes make great decorations for a pre baked cookie. You can ice these cookies and add all sorts of decorations after baking. Dust plain cookies with icing sugar for a simple treat.This recipe should be used straight away and does not work well in a cookie dough press if the dough has been refrigerated. If dough becomes too soft and you have difficulty pressing place in the fridge for no longer than 5 minutes or it will not work well in the cookie dough press.
you can view a video of a cookie dough press here found on you tube >>>> //m.youtube.com/watch?v=0i25U38kCYs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Try Our Thermomix ANZAC Cookies
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM6 TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Ruth's Thermomix Bread Tin White Sandwich Bread Loaf TM6 TM5 TM31
- Little Lamington Style Iced Sweet Buns TM5 TM31
- Little Lunchbox Sweet Iced Buns - Cream Buns TM5 TM31
- Easy Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Daily Bread TM6 TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars