- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 220 g white sugar
- 125 g Butter, cut into peices
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 g Milk
- 120 g raspberry jam, warm then push through sieve
- icing sugar, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C
Grease a 23cm baking pan
Add cream cheese, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla to bowl and mix 2 min, sp 4 (scrape down sides halfway through)
Add the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and milk; mix 10 sec, sp 4
Spread batter evenly in pan. Spoon sieved jam in 8-10 portions on top of batter and swirl in with knife
Bake for 50-55 minutes
Cool on wire rack, dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Raspberry jam can be substituted with other fruits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Clone of Yummy Apple Shortcake - Raspberry & White Choc Version
- Quick & Easy Bread Dough for Buns/Loaves
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Torte
- Caramel Slice
- Orange, Date & Walnut Muffins
- Lemon Loaf
- Feijoa & Date Cake
- Best Feijoa Cake
- Red Onion Tart
- Lime Tart
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou