THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 160 g raw sugar
- 70 g softened butter
- 125 g Creamed cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 450 g fruitcake or fruitbread, in large cubes
In TMX bowl, mill sugar for 10 seconds on speed 10. Add vanilla, cinnamon, cream cheese and butter, beating on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Check that mixture is well blended. Add eggs and mix well - speed 6 for 10 seconds.
- Add the cake or bread cubes, processing them at speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Butter a baking dish and put the mixture into it. Cover with plastic wrap or casserole lid and refrigerate overnight or for several hours if possible.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 180 degreesC.
- Remove the plastic wrap and bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top and just slightly crispy.
- Serve with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream, or warm syrup or fruit sauce.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from the bread pudding recipe found here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Jaffa Slice
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip