- 225 grams plain flour
- 100 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 grams softened butter
- 240 g Jam
8Recipe is created for
Add flour, sugar, baking powder, 1 egg and 1 egg yolk and 125g of softened butter in bowel. 25 sec/speed 5.
Transfer pastry onto work surface work into ball
Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 min
Roll out to 5mm. Transfer to an ungreased pie dish. Trim off extra pastry. Fill pastry shell with the jam. With extra dough make strips to create a lattice finish.
Bake in pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35min. Till golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)