- 100 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw macadamias
- 100 grams raw walnuts
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Pepita Seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 65 grams honey
- 25 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 orange (use all rind, and half of juice)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180'C
1. Put almonds in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5
2. Add all other nuts to TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/ speed 5 (this is really a personal preference - you may like smaller or larger chunks...adjust to preference)
3. Pour nuts into a lined baking tray
4. Add oats and shredded coconut to tray and stir well
5. Put tray in oven and toast nut mixture until golden, (around 15mins, but stir well every 5 mins - watch closely until a nice golden colour)
6. Meanwhile, add all syrup ingredients to the TM bowl, and melt 1:30min/50'C/speed 2
7. Add chia, pepita and sunflower seeds to the golden nut mixture, and then add and stir through syrup. Mix well
8. Return to oven for another 10 mins, stirring after 5mins
9. Let cool, and then break up into a jar to store
We serve ours with yoghurt and berries.
Accessories you need
You can make this with any nuts you have on hand or prefer.
Swap honey for your preferred sweetener.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)