- 100 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw macadamias
- 100 grams raw walnuts
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Pepita Seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 65 grams honey
- 25 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 orange (use all rind, and half of juice)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180'C
1. Put almonds in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5
2. Add all other nuts to TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/ speed 5 (this is really a personal preference - you may like smaller or larger chunks...adjust to preference)
3. Pour nuts into a lined baking tray
4. Add oats and shredded coconut to tray and stir well
5. Put tray in oven and toast nut mixture until golden, (around 15mins, but stir well every 5 mins - watch closely until a nice golden colour)
6. Meanwhile, add all syrup ingredients to the TM bowl, and melt 1:30min/50'C/speed 2
7. Add chia, pepita and sunflower seeds to the golden nut mixture, and then add and stir through syrup. Mix well
8. Return to oven for another 10 mins, stirring after 5mins
9. Let cool, and then break up into a jar to store
We serve ours with yoghurt and berries.
Accessories you need
You can make this with any nuts you have on hand or prefer.
Swap honey for your preferred sweetener.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs