- 100 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Raw macadamias
- 100 grams raw walnuts
- 100 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Pepita Seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 65 grams honey
- 25 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 orange (use all rind, and half of juice)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180'C
1. Put almonds in TM bowl, chop 3 sec/speed 5
2. Add all other nuts to TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/ speed 5 (this is really a personal preference - you may like smaller or larger chunks...adjust to preference)
3. Pour nuts into a lined baking tray
4. Add oats and shredded coconut to tray and stir well
5. Put tray in oven and toast nut mixture until golden, (around 15mins, but stir well every 5 mins - watch closely until a nice golden colour)
6. Meanwhile, add all syrup ingredients to the TM bowl, and melt 1:30min/50'C/speed 2
7. Add chia, pepita and sunflower seeds to the golden nut mixture, and then add and stir through syrup. Mix well
8. Return to oven for another 10 mins, stirring after 5mins
9. Let cool, and then break up into a jar to store
We serve ours with yoghurt and berries.
Accessories you need
You can make this with any nuts you have on hand or prefer.
Swap honey for your preferred sweetener.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)
- Honey & Apple Cake