- 125 grams pumpkin seeds
- 65 grams macadamia nuts
- 150 grams arrowroot flour
- 100 grams Softened Butter or Coconut Oil
- 110 grams Maple Syrup or preferred Sweetener
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Biscuit/cookie Creative Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish
- Place the pumpkin seeds and nuts into mixing bowl and chop 4 Secs / Speed 6
- Add all other ingredients mix 10 Secs / Speed 6
- Scoop out tablespoon size blobs onto baking tray and bake on 180C for 15 mins or until golden brown. They will spread a bit so don put them too close together.
- Remove from oven and place on wire cooling rack to cool. This will get crunchier as they cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup