- Select Your Fruit!
1 apple, peeled and sliced
1 tsp mixed spice
15g vegetable oil
225g plain flower
1/4 tsp salt
40g ground flax
60g maple syrup
25g frozen raspberries
25g frozen blueberries
Place muffin liners in tin. Pre-heat oven to 190.
Place apple, water and mixed spice into TM bowl. Cook 3 minutes, Varoma, REVERSE, soft speed. Purée 20 seconds, speed 9.
Scrape down TM bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Lock TM bowl, 10 seconds, knead.
Scoop mixture into liners, full to the top for fluffy muffins. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool in pan before transferring to wire rack. Enjoy!
An easy muffin recipe that can have a variety of berries to suit what you have on hand! All prepared in the Thermomix which makes for quick and easy baking and clean-up!
Accessories you need
*Cleaning tip: fill TM bowl 1/4 full with water. Whizz 10 seconds, speed 8. Discard water. Add 1/4 full of water again with a drop if dish soap. Whizz 20 seconds, speed 8. Discard water.
Follow my thermomix blog at simplythermomix.blogspot.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry