- 2 bananas, large, ripe
- rolled oats, (1 cup)
- Plain Flour (White, Wholemeal or GF), (1 cup)
- buttermilk, (1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons SR flour ( or GF)
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 pieces dark chocolate, chopped
- 12 frozen cherries
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients in order listed in your TM.
Mix on Speed 7 for 15 seconds.
Pour into 6 hole capacity lined muffin tin.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Enjoy warm, or freeze for later on.
Blend & Bake
Don't be tempted to overmix - muffins like low-maintenance
You can add toppings of your choice:
- chocolate and coconut
- raspberry and white chocolate
- starawberry and dark chocolate
- apple and cinnamon
- milk chocolate and walnuts
- peanut butter and milk chocolate
- dollop of nutella
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Buttermilk dumplings