- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 55 g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
Preheat oven to 160deg
Add chocolate and baking powder to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add dates to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6
Add eggs, vanilla and oil and mix on Speed 7 for 20 seconds. Check consistency and repeat if necessary.
Pour into lined square pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Careful not to overcook though, it should still be a little soft in the middle.
Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar. Delicious when kept in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes