- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 55 g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
Preheat oven to 160deg
Add chocolate and baking powder to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add dates to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6
Add eggs, vanilla and oil and mix on Speed 7 for 20 seconds. Check consistency and repeat if necessary.
Pour into lined square pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Careful not to overcook though, it should still be a little soft in the middle.
Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar. Delicious when kept in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls