- 140 grams dates, pitted
- 160 grams glace or crystal ginger
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 75 grams Butter Cubed
- 370 grams SR Flour White or Wholemeal
- 20 grams baking pdr
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 70 grams brown sugar or rapadura
- 340 grams TM buttermilk
8Recipe is created for
Put dates and ginger inTM chop 10 seconds speed 5 set aside.
Put butter in TM melt for 30seconds 50 degrees speed 2.
Add all other ingredients mixfor 20 seconds reverse speed 3 stop half way scrape down sides with spatula.
Put into prepared muffin tray.
Cook for 15 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Chocolate Freckle Cookies