- 1 Cup Fresh Dates, Seed removed
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Baking Biscuit/cookie Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Easy Natural Quick
1. Place all ingredients into bowl
2. 20-30 Seconds on speed 10, or until dough forms
3. Roll into balls (size to your liking)
4. Press each ball with fork to flattern on baking tray lined with with baking paper for lightly greased.
5. Bake in a Moderate Oven 180oC for 10 mins. These cook very quickly so watch them when you pull them out they wont look cooked but will harden stightly once cool. They are a soft bikkie though!
Accessories you need
VARATION: Instead of Cacao you can use 1 Tablespoon Ground Ginger to make them into Ginger bikkies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars