- 100 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 150 gram Organic coconut oil
- 300 gram pitted dates
- 1/2 level tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 150 grams Raw Cashew Nuts
- 100 gram roasted Sesame Seeds
Recipe is created for
- Measure 100gm Raw Macadamia nuts into your bowl, chop for 1 sec speed 8, and set aside in a seperate bowl.
- Clean and dry your bowl, add 150gm of coconut oil and melt while speed 1, 100 degrees, 3 minutes,
- Meanwhile, measure 300 grams of Dates into a bowl ontop of your Thermomix.
- Once coconut oil is melted, add it to the weighed out dates and set aside for a minute or so for the dates to slightly soften.
- Without washing your bowl, add the Cashew nuts and celtic sea salt and make a quick nut butter, chopping at speed 7 for 2 minutes, scraping down the bowl when mixtures comes off the blade.
- Add your Date and coconut oil mix to the cashew butter and chop for 1 minute speed 7, this creates a slurry of ingredients, Scrape down your bowl and blend again for 1 minute on speed 8.
- With washed hands, squeeze out all of the excess coconut oil from this mixture creating a nice sticky but firm date ball, save this excess coconut oil for your next batch.
- Add the macadamia you chopped earlier (with your hands), combining this well and roll a log (3cm in diameter, and 36cm long) into your thermomat, setting this in the fridge for a good 10 minutes.
Pull your log out of the fridge, cut into 3 cm pieces and roll in your roasted sesame seed.
Refrigerate, and serve!
Make sure to squeeze out as much coconut oil from this as possible, it helps create a nice dense, sticky but firm mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake