- 100 g white rice
- 100 g brown rice
- 125 g walnuts
- 160 g pitted dates
- 165 g honey
- 1/2 level teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150 g very Hot Water, (not boiling)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 90 g potato flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 190°C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
Into the TM bowl, put white and brown rices.
Mill 1 min / speed 9
Set rice flour aside in another bowl.
Add Walnuts into the TM bowl. 6 sec / speed 4
Set Walnuts aside in separate bowl than the rice flour.
Add Dates to TM bowl. 5 sec / speed 9
Then add honey, baking soda, walnuts, salt, and hot water.
Mix gently 10 sec / / speed 1
Cool for 15 minutes.
Add eggs, vanilla, rice flours, potato flour, xanthan gum, and baking powder.
Mix 10 sec / speed 4
Pour into prepared loaf tin, and bake for 45 minutes, or when a skewer comes out clean.
Cool completely before slicing.
Spread slices with Nutella or Almond Butter.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Apple Shortcake
- Blueberry Muffins - (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- German-Style Cake (with mashed potato)
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup