- 130 g pitted dates
- 4 Weetbix pieces
- 95 g Butter
- 60 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.250 litre Boiling water
- 1 egg
- 160 g self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Turn oven on at 180°C. Grease mini muffin tins.
- Place Weetbix and pitted dates into bowl. Chop Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add butter, raw sugar, bicarbonate of soda and vanilla. Pour over boiling water.
"Gentle stir setting" for 3 mins. Butter should be melted and the mixture combined.
- Add egg and self-raising flour. "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Mixture should be combined.
- Place mixture into mini muffin tins and bake for 15 mins.
Leave to cool in tins for 10 minutes before removing.
Accessories you need
Can use regular muffins tins and bake for 20mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Healthier Vanilla Custard