- 130 g pitted dates
- 4 Weetbix pieces
- 95 g Butter
- 60 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.250 litre Boiling water
- 1 egg
- 160 g self-raising flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Turn oven on at 180°C. Grease mini muffin tins.
- Place Weetbix and pitted dates into bowl. Chop Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
- Add butter, raw sugar, bicarbonate of soda and vanilla. Pour over boiling water.
for 3 mins. Butter should be melted and the mixture combined.
- Add egg and self-raising flour.
Mixture should be combined. speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Place mixture into mini muffin tins and bake for 15 mins.
Leave to cool in tins for 10 minutes before removing.
Accessories you need
Can use regular muffins tins and bake for 20mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins