- 250 grams Butter, Cubed
- 170 grams brown sugar
- 300 grams S.R.flour
- 100 grams condensed milk
- 1 dash vanilla
8Recipe is created for
1.Add Butter and Brown Sugar to TM bowl, Blend on speed 4 for 1 minute until nice and creamy
2. Add S.R Flour, Vanilla and Condensed Milk - MIX on speed 3-4 until all combined (approx 30 seconds)
3. Add any optional ingredient you like... MIX on reverse speed 2-3 till combined.
4. Place teaspoon size balls onto baking tray - Bake for 10-12 mins, or until just turning golden - LEAVE on tray for at least 10 mins before putting on a cooling rack.
Variants i have used and love are
White Chocolate Chips & Raspberry
Dried Apricot, white choc & Macadamia nuts
Add some cocoa and use white choc chips
Chopped up Mars Bar/Snickers
ENDLESS options !
Cookie dough is EGG free, so eat the dough without the scare of salomenella ! haha
Original Recipe given to me on a scrap of paper from a customer at a delivery! Thanks Debbie.
PreHeat Oven to 180 C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake