- 500g package mixed dried fruit, cover with boiling water
- 115 g Butter, softened and chopped small
- 125 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g SR flour
- 115 g Demerara sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch Nutmeg
- dash vanilla extract
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, conventional.
Grease and line a 20cm springform tin.
1. Soak the fruit in the water until you are ready to start the recipe.
Drain the water from the dried fruit.
2. Add the butter, milk, eggs, flour, sugar, spices and vanilla to the "Closed lid" .
3. Combine 1min/sp4, scraping when needed.
4. Add the dried fruit, 15secs/sp4/"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Use the spatula to stir through any uncombined fruit rather than keep blitzing in the Thermomix.
5. Spread into the prepared pan and bake for app 1hr or until cooked when tested.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
An old fashioned favourite updated to "Thermy-speak"
Perfect with a cup of tea.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"..
Your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice