- 2 zucchini, Unpeeled
- 75 g honey
- 85 g canola oil
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g cocoa
- 260 g plain four
- 200 g Semi sweet chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a loaf tin with cooking spray and line with baking paper.
Chop zucchini roughly and place in bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 10sec or until zucchini is finely chopped. Remove from bowl and squeeze out excess juice.
Place zucchini and all ingredients into bowl and mix on speed 5 for 30secs.
Pour into loaf tin. Bake for 60-75mins .
Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for at least 15mins before removing loaf from the tin. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Accessories you need
Recipe has been adapted from Erin S on Dinners, Dishes and Desserts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew