- 2 zucchini, Unpeeled
- 75 g honey
- 85 g canola oil
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g cocoa
- 260 g plain four
- 200 g Semi sweet chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a loaf tin with cooking spray and line with baking paper.
Chop zucchini roughly and place in bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 10sec or until zucchini is finely chopped. Remove from bowl and squeeze out excess juice.
Place zucchini and all ingredients into bowl and mix on speed 5 for 30secs.
Pour into loaf tin. Bake for 60-75mins .
Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for at least 15mins before removing loaf from the tin. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Accessories you need
Recipe has been adapted from Erin S on Dinners, Dishes and Desserts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤