- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g nuts of your choice, (I used Almonds)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 25 g golden syrup
- 70 g Cornflakes
- 90 g desicated coconut
- 100 g Additional Coconut for rolling
Add Apricots and Almonds to bowl and chop on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Add 1 tin of condensed milk and the golden syrup to the bowl and cook for 10 minutes on Varoma tempreature, speed 1 with MC off.
Add almond and apricot mixture, cornflakes and coconut and mix on reverse for 20 seconds, speed 2.
Scoop out balls with dessert spoon, roll in the palm of your hand and roll in
Store in air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Makes around 30 balls for smaller size or 20 larger size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Orange & Chocolate Ricotta Tart
- Bean-Free Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
- Chickpea, Tomato & Quinoa Soup (Veg & Gluten Free)
- Pear, Pecan and Cheese Slice
- Raspberry and Walnut Crumble Slice
- Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with Chickpeas
- Millet & Pumpkin Patties
- Caramel, Honey and Salted Cashew Slice
- Spiced Rhubarb & Blueberry Jam