- 3 ripe bananas
- 40 grams golden syrup, or rice malt syrup
- 70-80 grams Rapadura Sugar, you can use any sugar
- 1 egg
- 130 grams self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
2. Add bananas, syrup and sugar into . Mix 15 seconds/speed 3
3. Add egg and mix 5 seconds/speed 3
4. Add flour and baking powder and mix 10 seconds/speed 3
5. Pour into patty cases and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden
Be careful not to overmix when using self-raising flour or your muffins will turn out dense.
Bake as a loaf if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Zucchini Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Jam and chocolate biscotti
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice
- Home made Baileys
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes