- 175 grams Softened butter (Room Temperature)
- 65 grams icing sugar
- 4 drops Vanilla Essences
- 180 grams Champion standard plain flour
- 65 grams Edmonds Custard Powder
- 50 grams softened butter
- 125 grams icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons Edmonds Custard Powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cream butter and icing sugar in untill light and fluffy. Speed 5 for 2 minunts.
Weigh and Sifted together FLour and Custard powder. Add to the . Speed 3 for 2minunts.
When biscuits are cold sandwich together in twos with butter filling.
Accessories you need
Recipe from the Edmonds Cookery book 53rd Edition 2004. pg 43
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries