- 150 g rice flour
- 90 g tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon Guar Gum
- 190 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 240 g water
- 75 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Line cake tin or spray with rice bran oil spray.
Add all the dry ingredients to thermomix jug.
Mix for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add all the wet ingredients.
Mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
Pour into cake tin or spoon into cupcake papers in cupcake tray and bake - 20 mins for cupcakes, or approx 35 for cake. Check with a skewer whether more cooking time is required. cool a little on a wire rack.
BEST (AND DELICIOUS) SERVED WARM, SOON AFTER BAKING
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice