- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 70 grams raw sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoons mixed spice
- 90 grams Butter, Roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 125 grams Milk
- 1 lemon, Zest only
- 160 grams Mixed fruit, e.g. apricots, sultanas, currants, mini choc chips
- 2 level tbsp raw sugar, or Demerara
- 2 level tbsp pepitas
- 2 level tbsp crushed nuts, e.g. walnuts
- 2 level tbsp mini choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
1. Pre heat oven 180C & line 2 trays with baking paper.
2. Add flour, raw sugar & butter to mixing bowl.Process 10 seconds speed 7
3. Add egg & milk 10 seconds speed 4.
4. Add lemon zest & dried fruit 30 seconds
5. Place tbsp of mixture on trays allowing plenty of space for spreading.
6. Mix final 4 ingredients. Sprinkle on top of mixture. Press in gently.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
8. Cool on tray for 5 mins then place on wire racks until cold.
Rock cake mixture
I measure milk in cup 125ml then break egg into this and pour into mixing bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins