- 100 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams plain flour
- 100 grams Butter, cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- hundreds and thousands, to decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 2 second/speed 10.
- Add flour, butter, egg and baking powder. Mix 20 seconds/speed 6. Pour hundreds and thousands into a shallow saucer or dish.
- Roll mixture into balls (approx 3 cms) and press into hundreds and thousands, then place on baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until lighly golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving. Store in an airtight container.
I used the Butter Biscuits recipe from The Basic Cookbook and pressed them into hundreds and thousands for this quick and easy biscuit idea.
You can use caster sugar in place of raw sugar and omit step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies