- 200 g raw sugar
- 250 g raw cashews
- 6 Eggs (Separated)
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g Butter, cubed
- pinch sea salt
Place cashews into bowl and turbo, once to get some fine ground and chunks of nuts for texture. Set aside.
Place chocolate and sugar into bowl and grate 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl. Add butter and melt 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Add egg yolks and mix 5 seconds, speed 3. Set aside and clean and dry bowl.
Insert butterfly, egg whites and salt and whip 3 minutes 30 seconds, speed 4. Add cashews and chocolate to bowl and mix gently for 5 seconds, speed 3 until just combined.
Pour into prepared round cake mould and bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, 180 degrees or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve warm with chocolate ganache/topping from the new EDC.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel