- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams Butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams caster sugar, pre made in TMX
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees (fan forced), and grease a 20cm square cake tin.
2. Place chocolate in mixing bowl and grate 5 secs/speed 8.
3. Add butter, and melt for 1min 30 secs/50 degrees/speed 3.
4. Allow mixture to cool to 37 degrees C.
5. Insert Butterfly, and with blades turning on speed 3, add eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is combined before adding the next one.
6. Leaving butterfly inserted, add sugar & vanilla bean paste and mix for 10 secs/speed 4.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl, and add flour and combine for 20 secs/speed 4.
8. Transfer to cake pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
Double the recipe and layer between Thermomix Strawberry Jam.
Cake is best eatent the day after baking (if you can wait that long!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)