- 300 g Mixed nuts and fruit, I buy premixed bags
- 60 g Mixed seeds, I use pepita, chia, sesame and poppy
- 20 g Flaxseed Meal, Omit if not on hand
- 200 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or paste or powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 130 g honey
- 80 g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180deg
- Add mixed nuts and fruit, chop 3sec spd 7
- Add seeds, chop 3sec spd 7
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and set aside
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, oil and honey to the bowl, cook 2min 50deg spd 2
- Add oats, flax seed meal and nut mixture to the bowl, mix REVERSE 3min spd 1.5 checking through the hole and using the spatchula to aid mixing process if needed
- Scrape into baking paper lined slice tin and using wet hands press mixture evenly into the tray
Bake for 15mins, remove tray and using a butter knife or similar score the lines for your bars. Return tray to the oven and bake a further 5-10mins depending on how crunchy you like your bars
Be careful not to burn them!
- All the mix to cool in the pan completely before removing. slice or break into bars and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce