- 300 g Mixed nuts and fruit, I buy premixed bags
- 60 g Mixed seeds, I use pepita, chia, sesame and poppy
- 20 g Flaxseed Meal, Omit if not on hand
- 200 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or paste or powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 130 g honey
- 80 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180deg
- Add mixed nuts and fruit, chop 3sec spd 7
- Add seeds, chop 3sec spd 7
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and set aside
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, oil and honey to the bowl, cook 2min 50deg spd 2
- Add oats, flax seed meal and nut mixture to the bowl, mix REVERSE 3min spd 1.5 checking through the hole and using the spatchula to aid mixing process if needed
- Scrape into baking paper lined slice tin and using wet hands press mixture evenly into the tray
Bake for 15mins, remove tray and using a butter knife or similar score the lines for your bars. Return tray to the oven and bake a further 5-10mins depending on how crunchy you like your bars
Be careful not to burn them!
- All the mix to cool in the pan completely before removing. slice or break into bars and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free muesli bars
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- 5 ingredient Spinach and apple smoothie
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy