- 300 g Mixed nuts and fruit, I buy premixed bags
- 60 g Mixed seeds, I use pepita, chia, sesame and poppy
- 20 g Flaxseed Meal, Omit if not on hand
- 200 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or paste or powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 130 g honey
- 80 g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180deg
- Add mixed nuts and fruit, chop 3sec spd 7
- Add seeds, chop 3sec spd 7
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and set aside
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, oil and honey to the bowl, cook 2min 50deg spd 2
- Add oats, flax seed meal and nut mixture to the bowl, mix REVERSE 3min spd 1.5 checking through the hole and using the spatchula to aid mixing process if needed
- Scrape into baking paper lined slice tin and using wet hands press mixture evenly into the tray
Bake for 15mins, remove tray and using a butter knife or similar score the lines for your bars. Return tray to the oven and bake a further 5-10mins depending on how crunchy you like your bars
Be careful not to burn them!
- All the mix to cool in the pan completely before removing. slice or break into bars and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies