THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g carrot, Two small ones, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 120 g zucchini, Steamed, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 50 g cauliflower florets, Steamed
- 50 g apple, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 --- banana, Medium, ripe, can also be frozen
- 60 g Butter, Softened
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 60 g apple compote, Aka applesauce, apple purée
- 60 g plain yoghurt
- 3 --- eggs, Medium
- 110 g plain flour
- 110 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda, Aka baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 190C (180C fan-forced)
Add carrot, zucchini, cauliflower, apple and banana to mixing bowl. Mince 5s / sp8 then scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 5s / sp8.
Add butter, sugar, vanilla, apple juice, apple purée, yoghurt and eggs to the bowl and mix for 10s / sp4.
Add dry ingredients: plain flour, wholemeal flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the bowl and mix for 10s / sp4.
Fill each cupcake case or silicon mould around 3/4 full.
Bake for 20-25min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Freezes well. Cool completely then seal in airtight container for up to three months.
Original recipe calls for steamed veg. I've tried both raw and steamed and can't tell the difference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins