- 100 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 0.5 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 125 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams sugar, (I use brown sugar)
- 100 grams Coconut, (Dessicated or shredded)
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Dried Mixed Fruit
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place butter and golden syrup into TM bowl. Heat for 2 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 until fully dissolved. Place bicarb soda into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
3. Add remaining ingredients and set dial to closed lid position "Closed lid" and mix for 30-35 seconds on Interval Speed "Dough mode" or until thoroughly combined.
4. Place rolled tablespoons of mixture onto a baking tray, leaving room between the biscuits for them to spread.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
I substituted the Self Raising Flour with Spelt Flour instead. You can also substitute the Rolled Oats with Quinoa Flakes or use GF Rolled Oats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple turnover
- Honey Roasted Cashews
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread