- 170 g self-raising flour
- 85 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium carrots, roughly chopped
- 70 g dried apricot
- 70 g Dried apple
- 100 g oil, light olive or rice bran oil
- 2 eggs
- 50 g brown sugar or rapadura
- 150 g icing sugar, made in TM
- 2 teaspoons soft butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease tin and line base and sides with baking paper.
Place dried apricot and apple into TM bowl and chop 2-3 seconds on Speed 7. Remove and set aside.
Chop carrot for 4-6 seconds on Speed 7 then add all remaining ingredients, including chopped apricot and apple. Mix for 15-20 seconds on Speed 6.
Place mixture into prepared tin and smooth out surface. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and firm to touch.
Cool in tin for 5 minutes then lift onto wire rack. Remove baking paper and cool completely.
Place icing sugar, butter and lemon juice into clean TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on Speed 6. Spread over slice and sprinkle with coconut. Leave to set then cut into squares to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice